I had anal sex with my fiance possibly a year ago. It wasn't like hard rough sex but only like he stuck it in then out once. After that though I was kinda in pain (obviously since it was my first time) but noticed a few times that week went I had to go to the restroom (number two) I would bleed. Is that a really bad thing?
I was wanting to know because I was thinking about having anal sex with my fiance again. I don't know if that is a bad thing or what. Can anyone help me with advice or experience?

No its not abnormal for that to happen my girlfriend bleed after our first time anal

It isn't a bad thing but bleeding may depend on your bfs size of penis and how often u do anal.

The anus although surrounded with a great deal of nerve endings that make it sensitive and sexual, it does not lubricate itself like a vagina. Friction is the worst thing in anal sex! To increase the pleasure for yourself, purchase a good lubricant. Avoid the lubes the have perfume or a desensitizer, like "Analeze." If friction is the worst case, pain is the best friend: it means stop what is going on. You may need to add more lube or just wait for the sensation to go away. Adding more lube, however, allows your partner to increase foreplay by inserting one or two fingers with lube into your anus. This allows the spincter to relax and become used to insertion. Fundamentally, it takes you BF out of the role of a caveman using brutal sex. Once he understands that you are sensitive "down there," he may change his approach. Anal sex, male/female, female/male. male/male, or female/female, requires lots of time and foreplay.  To assist yourself with anal sex, purchase a dildo/vibrator that is comfortable: 6", 7", or 8" to masturbate with.  Personally I use an 8" dildo/vibe to mastrubate and it is quite comfortable.  Of course I use all the techinques suggested here.  Have fun and enjoy.  Finally, to return the favor for your BF, when giving him a hand-job or blow-job, strategically insert a finger or two right before he orgasms.