I am doing anal sex with my friend once in a week each other. after sex I get discomfort in my rectum.when I do the anal sex with him, some times I see the waste particles on my penis. is it dangerous? please advise. During the anal sex is it possible to penis make damage to the interior parts?

u can get a STD

first I would get tested before going bareback, make sure you use plenty of lube on the bottom ass and plenty of lube on your penis, there are so many lubes out there to choose from, make sure you find the one that suits you best. also for your bottom tell him to clean his ass out, get an enema and flush all the poop out. then refill the enema bottle with water and repeat untill nothing but clear water comes out. but do this at least an hour before sex so he will still be clean. there is nothing worst than a dirty ass and gettin poo on your penis.

Well it depends how big your friend is, if he is reallly big, of course it's going to hurt afterwards, but it should be going away, do you use a condom, number one rule of all gay anal sex, play it safe. and you are not screwing a vagina, you are going up your friends butt, so of course you will see waste partials on you penis. if you wear a condom, you can throw it away, and still be clean, as far as hurting your inside of your penis, if he has a std, that's the only way I know, I have been doing it for years, and I get tested every six months or when my insurance will let me, find a doctor that gays go to. they know more than everyone, even try to find a gay doctor, belive me they are out there, if can't find one, try google, but keep that wee wee of yours covered, never know who your friend has been with either, I have lost a lot of close friends due to aids, when it first was a really big problem, don't take anyones word that they are clean, it's your life, not theirs, hope this helps, write back if anymore questions, but if play it safe, relax and have a good time.

Not everyone agrees than an enima is a good idea.
But the use of condoms DEFINITELY IS!

If you're going to practice anal sex, some waste particles are just part of the environment.

As far as lube, you should try waterbased lubes that are designed for this application. You want a thicker, gel-like lube that says put when you apply it, as opposed to runny or drying out. Be generous, and GO SLOW.

Think of how you feel afterwards...and so use some gentle patience when you're on top. The bottom is in control. What they say goes.
If it's STOP....stop. If it's "SLOWER"...slow down.

Yes, you can cause some damage if you are not lubed, and you can create tears in one's rectum with too much force.

The watchword is that it should not be painful at all. If it is painful STOP. NOW. Nothing says you HAVE to come, nor HAVE to complete the act. ANY PAIN is a sign to stop. NOW.

Get the book "Sex is Fun" by Kidder Kaper.

No problem if you used some oil on it and butter

GAY  SEX  IS  DANGER

PLEASE  STOP THIS

Having anal sex reduces your sphicter control-meaning that the muscles you use to 'hold the faeces (poo) in' doesnt work very well and you end up leaking. #TrueStory

Not a true story ask any doctor.

Scientifically inaccurate sentence.

Absolutely correct....rectum is not for sex!

If using a condom dont use either of them cause it can damage the condom and split it

noting is happened & dont worry
enjoy that

In response to "waste particles", there's no reason for anyone to be seeing that unless they are into "scat" and inform the other person of this fetish. It is not socially acceptable to hook up with someone and offer to bottom for them without preparing yourself first for having anal sex, condom or not! That's what enemas are for, takes all of three minutes. Why would anyone not have enough sense to be clean if you are going to be intimate? The equivalent would be for a woman to meet for sex and not bother to mention she was on her period! If I were you I would find someone who is not so lazy and nasty that they can't be bothered with personal hygiene! Here's a news flash for those not in the loop...
When it comes to having sexual relations with someone, regardless of whether it's going in the front or the back, neither one is "self cleaning" nor an "oven"... if it's not clean, it's really not wanted! If you have no other options and insist on being "unclean", then put an add on CL saying so with all the details upfront and try to find someone that's actually into getting some of that!
And regarding the rectum discomfort you get afterwards, not being clean could definitely be the cause. Also it's important to take the time to relax and work up to being able to take it comfortably with proper foreplay. If your being told to just "bend over" as their slamming it in, their not doing it right. Personally if I really like someone a lot, and that's what their going for, I am open to that option, but they will definitely have to "earn" it first! And if they "earn" it correctly, there will be no pain involved by the time we get there, if you know what I mean.
And the "pain" could be related to whatever your using for a lubricant also. Use a good silicone based lube, water based isn't the best choice for anywhere other than a vagina. Only use oil based if not using a condom, it will break down most condom materials.
And yes it is possible to cause damage to the interior if not done correctly, or done without a lot of good lube. With all the videos available online, it should be easy enough finding one showing how to do it properly, oral and anal foreplay to relax the anus, most comfortable positions to start with, there's even videos on how to prepare (clean) yourself for having anal sex.

If it isnt for it in a male WHY IS THERE A GSPOT IN GUYS.