How safe is it to have your man ejaculate during anal, will it do any harm at all or is it is to allow ejaculation in the anal? (besides the risk of becoming pregnant)???

There is no pregnancy risk when a man ejaculates inside anus. It never comes out. You get rid of sperm when you go to the toilette and push, it will not go away on its on since sphincter(anal closing muscle) is very strong and will not let sperm come out.

Sperm won't do anything inside either. I mean, what could it do?
Cumming during anal is perfectly safe.

Well, i have heard that sperm can leak out and get into the vaginia and that sometimes sperm can cause an infection if there are any cuts in the rectum.

thats one of the reasons why it is practiced

The semen will come out, but it depends on two scientific factors known as gravity and relaxation. Ejaculate will likely not come out of the anus immediately following anal sex due to the anal sphinctors as previous posters have pointed out. However, once you are relaxed it will need to be expelled and either start to leak out of the anus as it does the vagina, or more commonly, you will feel as if you need to either use the bathroom or pass gas. When you do either, your partner's semen will ooze out. Gravity is also a factor in how long it takes for semen to pass from the rectum, as if you immediately get up and stand around it will obviously come out faster than if you immediately roll over and go to sleep. As for pregnancy, it is not unheard of for a woman to become pregnant from anal sex, but it is highly unlikely. The only way this is possible is if semen leaks out of the anus and comes in contact with the vagina. As far as the safety of ejaculating during anal sex, if you feel no discomfort tell him to go deep and fire torpedoes, it's completely safe.

My wife and I are very sexually active and have, almost exlusively, practiced anal sex for the past 14 years. I always ejaculate in her ass. Neither of us have had any problems as a result.

doesnt sperm die relatively quick? So how in the hell is it knocking you up leaking out later??

The above feedback is very good, but needs to be fine tuned.

First, the pregnancy risk with anal sex only is virtually nil.
However, if semen or sperm leak out and drip across the vulva or vaginal opening, there is a risk, however small, of pregnancy. But with any reasonable care, cleaning at the toilet, being careful not to lay in a position where "dripping" across the vagina is likely, you should be alright.

Onto another aspect: If you are in a longtime committed relationship, exclusive partners may choose not to wear a condom and ejaculate into the anus.

However, if this is a casual encounter, and you are not sure of the sexual history of your partner, you'll want to use a condom during ANY sexual encounter. The risks of his ejaculating inside you are similar with either vaginal or anal sex in this regard.

And finally, semen deposited in the rectum will come out...with bowl movements, setting on the toilet, etc. To think that it will always stay inside somehow is not realistic.

Stay safe, practice safe sex.

Thank you for all the feedback, My husband and I are new to anal sex and I had heard a long time ago that it was harmful to come in the ass. I am so happy to hear that it is safe. I love it and so does he. So now that I can Relax and enjoy without harm is even better.

Should I go to my doctor for meds right away if my boyfriend accidentally slipped his penis from my anus to my vagina during sex? We were using lube and I let him continue. We are exclusive but what are my odds of having something really nasty developing?

you shouldn't have let him continue, there is a good chance of getting a nasty bacterial infection. i guess you are fine if you don't start to experience any discomfort or odd discharge. if you do however you should see a doctor as you may need treatment.

will having him cum inside my ass change the way i go to the bathroom?

it is mentioned as it is really safe but is this for only sexual? I mean can sperm harm the function of intestines? and can this forward to hemoroid?

Semen can carry many pathogens and thus it's perfect to transmit any STD if present. Besides that, semen could potentially immunize the woman against her partner. Now, is this good? It's unknown. During pregnancy, the woman has to nurture a baby who has 50% of the genes coming from another person. This is like an implant, a transplant, a graft. Why doesn't the woman reject such implant? The fact is that many (or most) pregnancies are carried to term without rejection. Of course there are some exceptions such as the isoimmunization of baby's red blood cells (RBCs)(say, Rhesus factor positive) in a mother who is Rh-negative during the first pregancy. The next pregnancy the mother will completely reject the baby's blood if this is Rh-positive. Aside from these cases, some literature suggests that exposure to the partners antigens through repeated intercourse could be beneficial to avoid gestational complications such as pre-eclampsia. This one is more common in younger women who haven't had enough exposure to the male's antigens. The crucial step that to develop tolerance to the man's antigens. Now, is the route of administration important? In other words, Does anal sex help develop immune tolerance to the male partner's antigens so that future pregnancies from this man will have fewer complications? Well, I don't know. Possibly this merits further research.

I was beging to think that maybe my b/f is gay, everyone in his family jokes that he is but we have been together for 3 yrs. after reading this i am a little more comfortable about allowing my b/f to do this but my main question is are there any risks of cancer or anything else. I know the whole STD thing. we have a child together and have been tested for everything including HPV. we are both Neg. I have let him do it 2 times and both times he came in me but i just know know if thats okay. I dont want to go to the doc and her be like umm u have cancer from anal sex. ya know??? i am new to this and i dont really like it but i know he does so i dont mind.