Hello!
I need advice. I have normal periods and everything is ok, but this month I had more than two weeks prior to period bloody brown mucus discharge. This discharge lasted more than two weeks. I guess this is not normal... has anyone any idea what this is? What should I do?

Hey, it is very hard to say what is wrong. Woman’ s reproductive organs are hidden inside the body, so only doctor with ultrasound can tell if something is wrong when sees something uncommon. This discharge is definitely not common... this long lasting bloody brown mucus discharge prior to period is giving you a warning sign to go see your gynecologist.

My girlfiend just got off of birth control and is now 6 days late. Is that normal? We took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but she has signs like fatigue and soreness. She was irregular before the pill, and now she feels like she's going to have her period but it doesn't come. Can anyone help

no need to worry. The fatigue and soreness is just side effects from her withdrawing off the pill. As far as having no period. That is normal too. It can take a few months for her period to return sometimes longer. It varies from female to female. They also so that if you are irregular when you get on the pill you will be irregular again when you get off the pill. But dont worry she will be fine