Hey I just went to the toile just then and noticed blood come out, my period passed about two weeks ago. It's not heavy or continuous but I'm worried. Also for the last week or so I've had a dark brown discharge every now and then. Should I be worried ?

Hi I have the same problem but I had it for 4 months you probably have a menstration problem and its perfectly normal you'll probably be put on the pill so go see a doctor *!!

When vaginal bleeding occurs independently of menstruation, it is referred to as spotting. Spotting can always be normal, but it sometimes can also indicate an underlying health condition ranging from vaginitis, cervicitis to stds even fibroids. 

Vaginitis literally means inflammation of the vagina. The cause of the inflammation depends on the type of vaginitis present. Possible causes include bacterial overgrowth, yeast infections and so on. 

Cervicitis is the inflammation of the cervix, the narrow end of the uterus that opens into the vagina. Cervicitis usually develops as a result of an infection, but can also occur as a result of allergies, use of inserted birth control devices and exposure to chemicals

Spotting is a common symptom of uterine fibroids. Other symptoms include abdominal fullness, gas, urinary urgency, heavy menstrual bleeding, pelvic cramps, abdominal pressure and pain during intercourse.

STDs is also a common cause of abnormal vaginal spotting.  Since you're not sexually active, i think you'd be fine, your problem should be a normal reproductive process. Anyway, if you worried about it enough, you may see a doctor and get it checked out. You could also google "99eyao"for more related informations. Hope it helps!