Hello. I'm 34 year old male and I'm very worried because of my strange symptoms. You see, about a week ago I have noticed that some strange discharge is coming out of my penis.
First thing that was on my mind is some sexually transmitted disease because I'm still not married but very sexually active.
I didn’t contact any doctor because I was afraid and I hopped somehow that all this will clear away by it self. A friend told me that it could be sigh of some disease called prostatitis and that’s why I would like to hear more about this or any other disease that could cause me my symptoms!

Hello. First, I totally don’t approve the fact that you still didn’t contact your doctor because that would definitely be a smart thing to do.
Anyway, your friend has told you the truth. Abnormal discharge from penis not only that could be a sigh of prostatitis- acute inflammation of prostate but a sign of many diseases such as infections of head of the penis called balanitis, urethra-urethritis, epididymis-epididymitis, or any other urinary infection.
You didn’t mention any details about the type of discharge you’ve noticed and this could be important.
Bloody discharge could be a sign of a broken blood vessel in the seminal vesicle, testicular or prostate cancer!