it doesn't hurt a lot, it's just kinda scaring me. there are no lumps or anything, it's right where that rope thing connects to my testical. It's on both of them at different times... I asked my grandma who is a nurse, and she said that i'm in puberty, and that it's probably normal, but I want another opinion.

I might be girl, but most of my freinds are guys and they talk about this alot. sometimes, when you get aroused down there, but can't follow through on it, things can get a little painful. Not really sure on how to relive that tho. If it keeps up, make a doc's appt.

Dont worry i have been feeling that aswell, i guess its just a normal thing although im glad to see someone else feels it aswell because i was kinda scared aswell.

Just be sure the testicles are not swelling with this pain. If you notice this at all you should schedule a doctors appt. If you ever get the swelling and it doesnt go down you need to go to the emergency room at the hospital. It means a testicle has twisted and the blood supply has been cut off. It can permanently damage the affected testicle and leave you sterile if not corrected quickly. Plus it's really painfull. o.O and yes I'm speaking from experience.

I'm experiencing the same type of pain/discomfort. I'm glad to see others dealing with the same problem, cus now i dont feel as worried.

Yes, i am in puberty too and my left testicle is hurting and i dont know why. i don't ejaculate. i got kicked in the balls like a month ago like REALLY hard. i couldn't move... i was on the floor for like 6 mins. finally, some friends picked me up. could i have popped them? or could the kicking be the result of the pains? should i see a doctor? Thanks

omg lol.. iv got the same right now it dosn't hurt unless i like feel the testicle i can feel like a little sausage soft lump but iv read all the websites its normal were all the sperm is held and its on the other testicle but this has been going on for around 3-4 weeks and i think mine has swollen but i can ejaculate .. it dosn't hurt or anything im confused but im going doctors Wednesday its hard to say something to your parents but after you done it you will feel better

i could get to the doctors and told its normal or i could have to have my cords untraveled it could be cancer i really don't know ?

has anyone else got this.. like a pain when you really poke around the testicle.. ?

yes it is normal for pains in the testical, this is what you would call growing pains, like some people get in their legs due to them growing, don't forget everyone is different. some people don't reach puberty till their late teens, of course it can frighten anyone, but of course theres no need to be afraid of worrying. Me myself have these occasional aches. older men get this aswell now and again. this is just a natural way of knowing your body is still growing, It's more effective in teenages and young men in early 20's. obviously some people are still growing and it's a natural way of letting you know. Of course you would know if it was something alot worse. as for the lumb at the back of both testicles. those are what connect to the testicles for the flow and sperm ejaculation. from time to time as any part around the testicle can hurt. this is all part of it growing. but no one here or anyone else is alone about this.

I have a little pain in my left ball and it has a tiny lump on it is that ball cancer ?
i am only 15 if that helps ya i am just scared.

I often get pains every now and again. Is this what you guys have? I don't want to become sterile. I found on eMedicineHealth that testicle pain is caused by twisting of some blood vessel and needs surgery quick. Do pains normally happen during puberty or have I somehow twisted em? Oh and the pains in the right one. So if it does go sterile, my left one will still work right?

I have this little ball in my testicle, I know its not a testicle because I can feel the two then theres another.
I also have pains, is the ball normal?

i got kicked in the balls 2 weeks ago(hard but not really hard) and last week my left ball started to hurt

is that bad because in scrubs Turk got hit in the ball and had to have it removed :-(

it was kinda swelled for a while but now it isn't really that swell and only hurst every day or two and now the right ball kinda hurts

is it resovling itself or do i need to go to the doc and maybe the hospital????

it kinda scares me :'(

well you are lucky my penis is still small and nobody likes that

i'm very sure that this happens during puberty and it's totally normal. anyway, if it's really bothering you that much, you can always have it checked with your doctor.

I also have had this issue and i am 13 so im not sure if it is normal and one side is a little saggy so im not sure what swollen means. 8-| and i am embaressed :$ to tell my parents. but this has only been going on for maybe 2 days. i would realy appreciate input on this?