Hello im 14 and was kicked in the balls the other day, it hurt a bit but now 2 days later its swollen to twice the size as the right one. Yestaday it was swollen with a little bit of bruising but this morning the swelled up bit is darkish purple blue. The last thing i want to do is see a doctor but i will if its that serious..wha t could this be?

Hey ther. What you got was a testicular contusion (bruised testicle) have you iced it it all? They can be very painfull. Does ur testicle feel any different that your non bruides one? Squishier or mishshaped? It would be a good idea if the bruising is this bad to just get checked out bucause you may have ruptured your testicle which is deffinatly more serious than just a simple bruise. How hard were yyou kicked?

Hey um it's been a week and the purple bruising is now yellowy red but there are some parts that are still purple..it's still bigger than my other bollok appears to now have a sqiuishy lump where i got kicked..shall i leave it because its causing me pain only when i run but i can still manage to run..ive been rugby tackeld and that didnt hurt..what could this be dude?

Hey guest the yellow red greenishcolor is normal after a bruise it is caused by the breakdown of red blood cells don't worry about this it means your bruise is healig. The pain when you run is also normal ou are putting pressure on your injured testee as it "bouces" around in your scrotum. I would refrain from running jumping getting taced unt this is all healed as you run the risk of causing more bleeding and damage to your testicles. As for the squish area on your testee. It could be several things but since I can examin it I can not tell youfor sure. That is why it may be a good idea to check with your doctor. The swelling could be a bruise/bleeding between your testical and the tough aouter membrane known as the tunica vaginalis. Or it could be part of aruptured/herniated testicle poking through a break in your tunic vaginalis

Hey, most bruising has boon apart from along like a vein down the middle of my scrotum leading to my uninjured bollock..but other tjan that everything is gone and i can run fine...still abit squishy tho

hey guest,
Its Biomajor I am just not logged in. just checkin in to see how everything is doing. how is the pain is it getting better? Im glad to hear the brusing is going away. please let me know how things are o and Can you ejaculate yet? if so has this accident affected your ejaculation do you experience any pain durring ejaculation? Thanks

I was kicked very hard and after being on the floor for 5 minutes and then getting back up I then got a shoe chucked at my testicle. It is swollen and red. It also looked mishapen and still aches and it happened 5 hours ago

HOW YOU BEEN NOW?

HOW ARE YOU NOW?