hi my left teste hurts during intercourse after the first few minutes..i do keep goin through the pain which is not a huge pain and i do ejaculate and everything without a problem, am i over reacting or is there something wrong?

No, there is nothing wrong with you, this is natural what is happening, it simply is occurring when you get sexually excited that your testicles become more firm as the sperm collects inside and until you don’t get rid of it, your testicles would be swollen and a bit painful.
This is happening to me very often, my testicles get swollen just before the intercourse and as soon as I ejaculate, it seems like my testicles are relieved in a way. Which they sure are.
But the pain can remain the same if it happens I don’t manage to ejaculate and release the sperm, then my testicles hurt the next few days, this is weird. This is a very unpleasant feeling and I tend to ejaculate just anytime I am very much sexually excited.
You don’t pay much attention to this, just try to empty your testicles as often as you can and as much as you can.

yes, my right one hurts also, so does this mean settle down after having sex, or does this mean to ejaculate more often....

I approach this a little differently.
If you are experiencing pain, then only you can tell us if it is so bad that this is not normal or shouldn't be tolerated.

As for why you get this pain, I was under the impression that sperm, once developed and mature, are stored in the vas deferense (sp?) and not in the testicle. It may be that storage sack or structure that you are feeling pain from.

I have noticed that when it has been a long while since my last ejaculation (from whatever means) I can sense when there's a build-up or load as I drive a car down the highway. The slight bounce of the car over the roadway can be sensed within my groin (not the penis, not the testicles) as a very slight sense of fulness. It may be in my head, but I find I start anticipating a session in bed with my wife later than night.

Now, some will say this is the chicken before then egg, or that my desire is triggering the perception of the fullness... or that it's all inside my head.
And they may be right, I don't know.

But back to your question.

During periods of sexual excitement, stimulation or intercourse, it is normal for the testicles to pull up toward the body (if only to get out of the way of pressure, damage or getting trapped during thrusting). Some men find one testicle pulls up farther or harder than the other. Some find a testicle might "pop" up into their groin, under the skin. This can't be comfortable, and most will want to press it back out or down as soon as possible.

If you don't have enough cord to retract the testicle without this sense of pressure or pain, this may be the source of your pain. However, if it continues, it's enough of a distraction to make you stop what you're doing, right?

You state you work on through the pain and it goes away.
This makes me think that it's momentary discomfort and not something to be overly concerned about.

Just be careful how much pressure you put on the testicle, and go ahead, reach down and make an adjustment if you need to in order to continue and enjoy sex.

Make sense?
Good luck!
(Don't forget to use protection.)

My husband uses a suspensory. It is a pouch that holds his sack and testicles up close to his body so his testicles don't flail and slap against my bottom. His sack and testicles hang down very low and from thrusting in and out of my vagina frankly his balls cause him discomfort during intercourse. The suspensory has an opening for his penis and does not interfere with intercourse at all. This has eliminated the discomfort in his balls during intercourse. I suggest men that have sensitive low hanging balls this works great. It is not a athletic supporter, but a suspensory that just supports his sack and his balls. This can be purchased at most drug stores like Walgreens or CVS.

Okay I have a question I got shot with a paintball gun on the top left side of my testicle and it hurt pretty bad but I didn't go to the doctor it's about 2 weeks later and they are still kind of sore and feel strange. Erection is easy ejaculation is easy and there is no blood in my sperm am I okay ? I've been reading all this stuff about it and basically it's scathing me

There was no swelling and there wasn't any bruising besides the exact small circle where the contact was

Karen I read your post, thank you. I have the same problem with my balls as well. They are low hangers and bounce and slap against my wife in certain positions and this did cause discomfort. I did purchase a suspensory....it works. My sack and testicles are pulled up close to my body instead of bouncing and slapping against her. thanks for this info...it helped me. Thank you.

My neighbor was telling me during a ladies only conversation and she is the one that suggested the suspensory as her husband was dealing with the same problem. I guess the warm climate and the age factor the equipment hangs lower. I was not sure about the size as it was small, medium or large. Box said the pouch is a standard size just the waist size mattered. I works well no complaints from my husband and thankfully I am satisfied as this was an annoying problem for my husband as well as me. Glad this worked for you as well.

Good morning,
Yesterday me and my wife had sex in the morning and I noticed that in the position that we normally usually do every single time my right testicle seemed to get pinched or Twisted in some form or way and it was very painful for a brief moment. I've noticed that throughout the rest of the day and into this morning that my lower groin area above my testicles and it seems like my testicles as well are in a slow pulsing ache type of pain. The after-effects are like got kicked in the balls a few days prior and the pain has seemed to remain until this morning still. The pain is below my pant line right above my testicle area and groin area. Any thoughts?

I am not a medical person... but could it be that during intercourse your testicles are slapping against your wife causing a discomfort giving you the feeling like you were kicked in your testicles? My husband wears a suspensory to support his scrotum and testicles especially during intercourse with me. His sack and testicles just hang very low and they get uncomfortable from swaying and slapping against my bottom. Since wearing the suspensory he does not get this discomfort in his balls. Some men just have very sensitive testicles. Try the suspensory it really helped both of us by him enjoying sex without discomfort and me being satisfied.

The doctor told my husband that a middle age man should ejaculate at least twice a week to maintain reproductive health. Some times when a man does not ejaculate there is a sperm build up that feels like congestion in his sack. The doctor told him to ejaculate more often and he should feel a difference. Usually your wife or partner should agree to help you with this. Try it for a few weeks and see if there is a positive comfort through emptying your sack more often. Good luck I hope it helps.

I am glad to hear this has worked for you, wearing the suspensory. I know it looks a little funny at first wearing a garment during a love making session but it helped my husband as well. The discomfort factor was removed due to the support he enjoyed. He had mentioned this to his doctor during his check up. The doctor had checked his testicles and said all looks normal. He also stated sometimes during sex a man gets excited and thrusts in and out of his wife's vagina and his balls slap against her continually for several minutes and this is why there is some discomfort to his testicles. The discomfort could last a day or more depending if he bruised his testicles. Best way to avoid this is either have your wife hold the testicles or wear a suspensory garment...which he now does. Glad this worked for you and your wife.

I have the same problem, low hangers...but I tried that suspensory I really did not like wearing it during intercourse with my wife. What I do now is I changed this a little. I start slow, yes my sack sways back and forth but I go slowly at first as I enter her vagina sort of nuzzle my penis in slowly. And as I penetrate I still go slow with a steady slow rhythm. My sack sways back and forth and when I am entered all the way in her vagina I still go slowly. This way my sack and testicles just sway easily back and forth. As I become more excited usually after a few minutes I can feel my sack start to tighten this lifts my testicles up closer to my body and I pick up the pace thrusting in and out of her vagina. My balls do not slap and bounce off of her bottom causing discomfort for me. Once my sack is wrinkled and tight I can quicken the pace until I ejaculate. My balls do not cause discomfort like they used to when I was thrusting quickly in and out of her vagina slapping her behind with my sack and balls. Try going slow at first until your sack tightens up...worked for me. Must be our ages I am middle age and my sack and testicles hang very low. Try this it worked for me.

Mine stopped hurting Saturday and I had sex Friday at 2:00