I’ve been having noticeable pain in my right testical for 2 days now and I’m really worried because of it. If I apply any pressure on the top of it, I feel even stronger pain. I even feel it when sitting… Anyone got some ideas what this might be?

I really can’t tell you what could be wrong with you. But personally, when I have ANY kind of trouble with my testicals and (or) penis, I pay a visit to my dr right away. I really thing that testicals are not to play with!!! I suggest you to do the same.

Has the pain gone away and come back several times? I run a landscaping business and my testicals have been hurting after hard work for a few months now. sometimes the left, sometimes the right and sometimes both. It always goes away within a few hours or after resting. I'm really getting worried about it and am starting to ask other guys about similar experiences. I think i'll be heading to the doctor soon. hope you are well-N in Ohio

man. im 18 and have the same problem. 2 days now. gonna hit up the doc soon though. it could be several things... Infection or inflammation of the epididymis (epididymitis) or testicle (orchitis), Injury to the scrotum,
Impaired blood flow to the testicle due to twisting of the spermatic cord(testicular torsion), A stone in the lower ureter, which can cause pain in the testicle on the same side as the stone, Enlargement of the veins within the scrotum (varicocele), Fluid in the testicles, such as due to a spermatocele or hydrocele, or worst case scenario, Testicular cancer. Good luck man.

im 13 i had the same pain. i went 2 the hospital. they did emergncy opperation on me. it was my left 1 which had twisted.

My son is 11 and on Dec 28 had surgrey to repair a Undecended right testicle, since then has had epididymitis and has taken Motrin 800 MG 3 times a day, cipro 250 MGs 2 times a day, has even been in the hospital in Jan for it, and now 2 months since his first surgery and I just ahd him back in the ER due to pain VERY bad on the right side testicle. They once again percribed Antibotics did a ultrasound and said he has that epididymitis ( Spelling) he is so young to be in such pain with this and it doesnt want to go away.

I've had sore testicals for a couple of years now, comes and goes, frequently lasting for months. A sonagram last year revield stones in them, but none of my doctors have ever heard of such before. I have been to several doctors in two diferent states.

yea i was playing lacrosse and i kinda hit my nuts with my hand by mistake and the next day i had the a knot on my right ball! the knot hurts when i touch it and it hurt the first few days to walk. its like im growing a ball on top of the other. no color change or going to the bathroom.

Get to the hospital RIGHT AWAY, if your reading this.. My testicals were in pain and I let it go on for 3 days.. and whenever I went to the hospital they told me I would of died If i didnt come in within the next couple of hours. My testicals were twisted and I had to gave my left 1 amputated.. I lost my pride due to waiting so long, but rather that than my life.

Hi i was playing with my nephews and one kneed me in the balls and my right testical has been hurting for a few days now. There is a hard spot/knot on the tip and it hurts to feel or if it rubs against anything. I am worried tha there is some major problems but do not want to visit the doctor. any help of getting the soreness out.

My boyfriends nuts were twisted when he was 12 or 13. He is now 29, he has been having trouble with them alot here lately. I heard it can be cancer, of your testicles