Me and my bf had us a crazy few days we did it like two night in a row all night and he fingered and played with my vag area also oral I was okay them but it started to hurt well the next day it burned when he touched it down there like if I were to put in a tampon I would cry cause it like right on the edeg before u go into it so smears talking about this but iv had more than just this bump before I had a cist and it got huge the drs had to cut it open and i don't know if I can Handel them doing that down there so close to being Inside gah makes me wana cry when I pee can't wear under wear or barley open my legs .....please help me someone I soaked in the bath and it helped while in there but didn do anything in the long run

Health Guru
It is probably just sore hun you could me been a bit dry when if fingered you and the friction of him fingering has done it as for the cums are you sure its not just an ingrowing hair