Hello, I'm an 18 year old white male, and recently I've noticed what looks like some sort of blood blister or giant pimple right between my ball sack and my leg (like if you put a finger right between your nuts and your leg, you can feel what feels like a bone or a tendon right there and it's right on that.) It hurts whenever I touch it, and doesn't pop or go away like you would expect a pimple or a blood blister to. It's definitely not an STD of any kind, because I've never had sex. I've read of a similar thing where it was an ingrown hair, but I've seen that before and this doesn't seem like that. 

Any information anyone has about this kind of thing is greatly appreciated. I'd love to know if it's just a normal thing and will heal itself and go away eventually, or if there's a lotion of some kind lotion or creme that'll help treat it. 

Hi honey! You have to remember where you are dealing with! It is the dirtiest, moistest, darkest, airless area on your entire body! A bacteria's utopia, a clogged pores home, an pimples paradise etc. LOL It is a breeding ground for all kind of nasty's and the good thing is it's not the WORST nasty, so what I would suggest to do is this. Get some non soap, non scented cleanser - Spectrogel, Physoderm, and the best Teraseptic. Use just this on your genitals for the next several days, wear cotton underwear, try and air dry and wear loose underwear and NO tight clothing. and if it looks red, use a Qtip and put some polysporin on it. I am sure that the Teraseptic should be fine, but just incase it acts up OK? Don't have a bath, just use a shower and better yet if you have a shower head on a hose, this is the best to get into the nooks and crannies - sorry for WTMI. Also do not use any pore blocking products - like talc or lube etc. Just keep it clean and airy OK? It should be gone within a week! Good luck!

Hi I saw your reply on the question, about the bump. Are you a doctor?

I have the same thing in my upper inner thigh under my sack a little it's like little lumps I'm at the we now

Thanks I have the same thing

My husband has one to and it comes and goes like you drain it and it comes back ...

me too having the same thing and it bleeds a little and not red blood but a creamish looking one when i run, going try that out. thx for the help

I have the same thing for years. It gets slightly bigger at times and I can squeeze it and a white thick substance comes out and it gets small almost gone but always returns. Have you ever figured out what it is? Not a big fan of doctors so I never tell mine. Thanks for any help or advice

Thanks you so much

Do u know why it happens ?? Because I'm afraid to show anyone because it seems bad

That sounds like a cyst. You would have to go to a doctor to confirm that. If it is a cyst, you'd have to have a doctor remove it.

It won't bleed full red until all the puss and bacteria is out . If it's puss and blood like that the lump wasn't ready to be touched or popped if intentionally done. It'll pop on it's own I know it annoys irritates just keep your body clean specially that area and when your at home in your room just wear some boxers and let your buddy breathe

Doctors can't remove cyst it only can be drained and you still have a chance to grow more in the future

It's not a STD bud you don't have to be embarrassed just show it to whoever in your family that your comfortable with mostly to get a second opinion on what it can be. Just don't show no friends or any one that can fake start a rumor of nonsense but A lot of doctors have there own the Theory of why it happens but some say it can be cause your not eating healthy. your blood not being clean in the area where the lump occurs. Scratching with dirty hands after shaving or showering. Some doctors are scared to say it but wearing the same underwear a lot and tight ones aren't good either just keep it clean let it breathe every chance u get and keep your hands away from it for now till it pops then start looking into antibacterial creams don't take everybody advice on one of the most sensitive parts of your body let's things like this heal naturally and just go to the doctor and see what they say and google anything you use before you do

Should I get a treatment h