So last night me and my boyfriend had rough sex alot times probley more than 15 rounds he came only 3 times tho but he pulled out and came on a towel it took him like 20 sec to cum after he pulled out though we both virgins and we both gave up our virginity to eachother two months ago but anyways , last night after sex my vigina was sore( i already know why ) but last night before i went to sleep my stomic keeps making this wierd growling noise but i just keept ignoring it because i havent ate in a couple of hours , but this morning i wen't pee ( it wasn't hard to pee ) but ithurt it felt like a cramping pain everytime i pee'd and i feel lower abdominal pain it doesn't hurt that much but it hurts from like a scale  1-10 It's like a 4 and my legs hurt really bad i can barley get up .. nothing hurts when i'm laying down just my lower stomic a little tho , so what can all this be and no we did not use a condom ( he always talks me into not using one ) but after this day we are going to start using one , and i had to take plan B before because the condom broke last time because of rough sex and it made my period come on early around the 15 but my period always comes on , on the 29 (at the end of the month ) will it come on again this month ? and for my viginal promblem should i drink lot's of water and cranberry juice ?? please help :/ 

Health Guru
Well to start with you shouldn't let him talk you out of using protection if he doesn't want to use condoms you should think about using either the pill an implant or contraception shot hun as it won't be his life that's ruined if you get pregnant.
Why it hurts to pee and your tummy hurts is probably your urethra and your cervix got bruised through the rough sex but it will wear off though as for the weakness in your legs no idea on that lol.
Do you mean you used plan b after this time because if you haven't you need to hun because even though he never cum in you when he reentered you he would me still had seemen in the urethra that would me come out in your vagina.