I live in a culture where we are not suppose to have sex until marriage and masturbation is not acceptable and we have arranged marriages.

the Definition of virginity to people here is intact hymen (I don't agree). I think broke my hymen with a water hose that was a long time ago I didn't even know what a hymen is.

I'm not sure if all guys now look to see if she is a virgin but there is still honor crimes. the father or brother would kill the girl.

I want to know if I still have my hymen

How a guy know that the girl still has her hymen

if my hymen was broken how to fake my virginity

by the way I live in Saudi arabia in the middle east

Health Guru
You can always look and see if it is broken with a hand mirror and a flashlight.
I know in your culture it matters but this day and age there are a lot of things that can cause the hymen to rupture with out being aware of it but technical your still a virgin until a penis penetrates your vagina.
I dont think there is any of faking your virginity as nearly always on first penetration some bleeding normally happens.
Sorry i couldn't give you a better answer but hi hope it helped you out. Please feel free to ask any more questions you would like help with :-)

In your culture, most guys rely on bleeding as an indication of virginity taken. A blood stained cloth is often seen as proof. If you have ruptured your hymen, there are hymen reinstatement operations available, and is acceptable to many in Islam if the women is indeed a virgin. Otherwise the use of a dry blood-soaked cloth can be used. But check first with a hand-mirror

Well, first of all, the hymen can break from any non-sexual activity that put pressure in that area, such as riding a bike. Secondly, even if a woman DOES have a hymen, it doesn't necessarily bleed when you break it during sex. Do girls there get killed even if it's not remotely their fault?
I guess you could always a) try to lose your virginity when you're having your period if you can have this control over dates, b) put a little blood - from some animal or a small cut - on the sheets right before you're losing your virginity in a way the guy doesn't notice it or c) take a morning after pill (if they even exist down there) about a week before your marriage because the hormonal change will make you bleed and then you can either say it's a period out of time or blame the blood on your hymen.

how do u use the mirror to check???

Heey

I have the same problem!!!!! this once when i wz 11 i wz in a swimming pool, and this kid who at that time wz 13, came over to meeh and he took his finger and put it in my vigina:-|, im 13 nd also in my religion you have to get married as a virgin. i dont know if i should tell my parents, im afraid that when i get married my husband will say something!!! so im with you. here are some ideas i would use to fake virginity.......

• Tell your future husband your hymen broke while doing sports
  • say you didnt bleed when u have sex for the first time (it happens some girls dont bleed)

these are the best options i could think of, hope you can get over this problem nd good luck

You are still a virgin sweetie being a virgin is defined as someone who has sot had sexual relations... it is your opinion if you think oral or masturbation are counted but it specifies sexual penetration of the vagina by a penis and as menttioned several times before not all girls have a hymen and if they do they can be broken by horseback riding, gymnastics, or injury so usless you have had sex you are still a virgin good luck :-D

You would need to sit reclined with your knees up and legs apart. Hold a hand mirror between your legs so you can see your vulva. Then hold your labia open so you can see the entrance to your vagina. You should now be able to see the state of your hymen.
Hope this helps

Where do you live?
My first response is that you should tell your parents what happened. This boy has probably done it to other girls. However, your hymen might still be intact. Check it, or get someone you really trust to check for you.
I am not happy with faking, but understand the problem.Firstly you are a virgin, even if the token of your virginity is not there. I prefer honesty in a relationship. Any decent man worthy of being your husband should respect you for your virginity. However I realise not every girl has the choice of which husband to have

you could actually get your hymen surgically repaired by a surgeon who specializes in plastics they don't usually do it unless theirs certain circumstances like your own for example.

I hv the same prob .... i wana check out my hymen as well.. please tell me know how hymen looks like how m gonna know after opening labia that its hymen ... if u cn post any pic of hymen it will probably help us out... Thanks

Hi i m not sure i lost my hymen or not i got fingered by my boyfriend. I had bleeding after fingering i think his nail hurt me but still i m worried coz on our side bleeding after 1at sex is taken as proof ... so plz tell me how i can check my hymen with mirror ?? How i gonna know my hymen layer if u could post any pic of hymen it would help me alot in checking my hymen with mirror.... also tell me does fingering cause hymen damage because i have been fingered hardly by boys several times...

I wana check my hymen plz tell me how it looks like n how i gonna know that its my hymen layer inside me if u can post any pic of hymen layer it would help me alot how can i check it.. thanks..

whats a morning after pill

whats a morning after pill ? what does it do ?