hi okay i could do with some help aye a fuew months ago my mum died ... and scence then i have had a child im 16 and i have been gettting bullied by  thiis girl none stop i cant take the pressure no more i get to school and she gose round saying sh*t about me to every one and its to the point were i wanna kill my self i mean their is like no one their for me we are currently on school holidays and this girl is saying all this sh*t to me ova facebook like im gonna smash ur head in im gonna kill ur baby ur a slutty litte w**** and all sh*t i dont wana go to school but i have to to get my greads up and i have told the police  and every one at school but it seems as nothing is happenen i just wanna hit the girl but i no i cant because i know that im the one who is going to breack down im soo stressed atm and im terified for my daughter to grow up in a comunity like this and also i cut my self my best friend nows and she dosnt no what to do she has tried everything and i dont no why this girl has so much hate on me i mean we were like bestiezz and now its world war 1 i cry my self to sleep every night woundering if tomorrow is going to be safe or a war i literally wanna kill my self

plz can some one help me

Dont kill yourself! What about your baby, what will they go through the rest of their life, not having a mom? At least you were a little older when your mom passed. Be thankful for the time you had with her. She loved you! she would NOT want you to take your own life at such a young age, or any age! Do this for your baby and YOURSELF! I was bullied too. Wanna know what helps? Taylor Swift's song "Mean". Just think, one day you'll be big and great and all your bully will ever be is mean! I hope I helped. If you need more email me.

_[removed]_">_[removed]_

,nevermind that b***h...
,she might be so insecure with you...
..
,,if y0u can...
,,try to laugh it off...
,,,dont be affected..
,,like you dont hear anything...
,,
,,,turn the wheel the other way around...
,
,if your vulnerable. you might get hurt...
,your girl dont wanna see you like that...
,specially your mom...
..
,,stay stong huhhh 

Give me that girls facebook, we can get some people to raid her.

Larrisha Patterson :) .... if you wanna look her up on facebook