About 5 days to a week ago my boyfriend fingered me a little roughly and put his penis in, we didn't have sex, he just put it in. No we didn't use a condom, but I had planned on it later. But like a day after my vag had started to itch, I didn't think much of it and hoped that it'd go away the next day. I was wrong, just recently I took a look at myself and noticed that it was red (like I had a rash) an I noticed tiny little bumps around the outside of my lips. I've mildly scratched them, but not to the point where it's bled or opened. I took a quick hot shower and carefully washed down there and applied a small amount of Vaseline to take care of the 'rash'; (worse thing about it is that im on my period, so my luck has been very crappy lately) but I'm still not sure about what's wrong, please help. /:

Hey! go to your drs it sounds like thrush, have you had any cottage cheese like discharge at all? sorry its abit grose to say but if you do its thrust and dont panic it isnt an sti its just over active yeast and compeletly natural

Before my period started, I didn't. Right now it's on it's light day and will be off probably by tomorrow. But as far as the itching and redness, it has gone down thanks to the Vaseline, and I don't have a doctor to look into this situation