I have had a dime sized bump on the inside of my butt cheek for about a week now. Now that I think about it, it seems I have had this same type of bump come and go for about 10 years. It's always just one bump and maybe shows up once every 1 or 2 years and then goes away.

Right now there is fluid underneath the skin which oozes if I mess with it. I've never experienced this from any of the bumps I've had before.

It doesn't really stick out that much; it's more like a welt with a knot beneath the skin.

I have had yearly pap smears and was tested for HIV a couple years ago and the results were negative. The STD/HIV test was probably 5 years after I had started noticing the reoccuring bump.

I've been researching anal warts and I don't think that's what it is because it's just one and it doesn't stick out like the warts I've seen pictures of.

I've had the same sexual partner for 2 years and nothing has ever come up when I've had pap smears or blood tests. So I don't really know what it could be.

it sounds like a pialondial (spelling?) cyst they come and go unless it gets painfull and the doc will drain it and pack it with a medication so hopefully it dont come back. it can get infected and it can also throw off lab work results (cbc) because it can show infection
april

I don't have an answer on to what it is either , just thought I'd tell you your not alone on this, I've got it too, so does my mom, I kinda just ignore it

It feels really werid like foreal