Okay so I had hooked up with this guy I meet by a friend I didn't wanna hook up with him but he talked me in to it so after like a few mouths I started to get bumps after I shaved down there and I don't know if it was cause of the shaver or him there red and white and very hard to pop they look like ingrown hairs I'm sure they are but I'm scard to ask my mom to take me to the dr and my bf keeps asking why I won't let him touch me down there but I'm scard to tell him and wen I strach them they get red and I just wanna know what they might be I'm very scard if you guys have any Idea what it might be let me know plz I'm 18 and new to this hooking up thing and me and my man wanna start a life together and I know know how to tell him about this

Health Guru
Have you only just started shaving your area when they first started to appear?

No ive shaved for a while now but every since after a couple mouths I started to get the bumps

Health Guru
Do you use an electric razor or standard wet shave with shaving cream?

A shaver from the 99 cent store or walmart and with soap and this has never happened before and I'm really just hopping there ingrown hairs and they were lil with with white but I itch it they get red and just a few are big and some are lil I got them I think a few of the bumps before I shaved and then more came

Health Guru
I just searched on Google for ingrowing pubic hair and looked on the images page and what they show is a red spot with a white head to it hun.
Also read an article about shaving pubic hair and they say you should avoid disposal razors for that region and use a multi blade with swivel head and good shaving cream then after exfoliat and moisturise the area hun

Thanks for the help idk ive just been worried he gave me something and I really think there ingrown hairs but im really hopping they are ingrown hairs and thanks for the help

Health Guru
Your welcome hun go check Google what i typed in and Im sure what they show there is what you have :-)