hi, this is really weird writing about this, but i'm really concerned. i hooked up with a guy last night, and we had sex with a condom, and then he gave me oral and fingered me a lot. i feel absolutely horrible for saying this, but i was quite intoxicated.......so i'm not sure how long this went on, but i know it was for a long time. it started to hurt so we stopped, and my left vaginal lip (or whatever they're called) is incredibly, incredibly swollen, like an enormous bubble, and really sore and tender. then at the hole, everything is swollen and incredibly sore and tender as well. it feels weird to walk and hurts to sit down.

i'm incredibly concerned because i've never had anything like this happen to me before. i would really love some advice, guidance, whatever you would like to give me!! please!!

well, the same thing happened to me about a year ago... my boyfriend and i were having some fun parked in the back of his car. he was fingering me and it was pretty rough, great, but rough. it didnt really hurt at the time until towards the end. when i got home i had the exact same symptoms as you. my guess is that it was rough and irritated your vagina. if the symptoms dont subside within about 3 days, then i'd see a gyno.

ok yea the samee thing is happening to me right now. my boy friend like an hour ago was fingering me and now its swollen and hurts. This is only the secound time he has done this ever. i have no clue wat to do, because if this continues and i have to see a gyno then i will have to tell my mother what was going on...

??so basically.. i feel ya.. last night i had this random hook up with this guy that i dont even like.. he ate me out and fingered me and it hurt like a b***h.. i went back to my dorm and i coulndt walk and i showed my friends my vagina and it was SWOLLEN as f**k and like so huge. They screamed and never saw anything like it.. does anyone know what to do or when or IF the swelling (aka big fat vag) will go down?

ps.. thanks as****e

last night i had this random hook up with this guy that i don't even like.. he ate me out and fingered me and it hurt like a b***h.. i went back to my dorm and i could not walk my vagina and it was SWOLLEN and was so huge. and i did bleed a little im very worried does anyone know what to do or when or IF the swelling will go down?
im really scared about it too
please help

This sounds weird, but the same thing happened to me. You have to ice it, and then the swelling will go down.

the same thing happened with me too! there's no bumps or anything, just itches out of my mind and is i guess swollen inside. so is it 'semi-normal' to have? ugh. so ice it? how long should it take to go away..

Okay, that's happened to me before to, but don't worry too much about it, it'll go away. That's just usually what happenes after that. Give about three days and it will go back to normal and usually on the second day, it won't hurt anymore.So, a doctor isn't really needed.

how long should i keep the ice on it?

ok yh iv got a similar problem right now.. i was fingered n licked out on Saturday.
so now my vigina is red n swollen, the flaps r swollen n inside the hole n it hurts wen i walk , sit , lie will jus all the time ... its incredibly itchy !!!

wot shud i do??? im getting well woried coz its been 5 days now since it happened n getyting worse

This happenend to me once. It basically occurs when the person performing the act on you is too rough. If he goes down on you hes sucking too hard which is what causes the swelling kind of like a hickey on your labia. It will be sensitive and swollen for three days max but if the symptoms do not subside then see your doctor asap. Just rest for those three days dont do any extraneous work such as running or anything like. You dont have to ice it, in fact a warm bath might do you better.
As for the itching that is something the has to be taken a little bit more seriously. There could be a cut that you got when getting fingered which could have gotten infected or it could be something much worse. Go to you doctor right away. Whenever itching occurs in the vagina its never really a good sign (e.g. yeast infection etc.)

I think you should make sure that these guys have clean hands before you let them go down there!!
All of the above were caused my fingering, not intercourse. So I cant help feeling that perhaps thir lack of hygene mixed with your sensitive areas is causing these problems!!

Next time just get them to wash their hands properly!!

i've had this happen to me after oral sex for an extended period of time. in my case it was just irritation due to the friction and the swelling from the blood flow to the area, the problem usually goes away after a day or so. although everyone is different and it never hurts to get it checked out by a doctor. hope this helps :-)

i am goin through the same thing right now. ive been fingered before andnever in my life felt this pain when i walk, and even more when i sit. we used a condom. it was hurting till he started fingering me. he was being rough. i felt him just pounding on my bone between my thigh. I was dry to. We had no lube around other than the condoms but that dried up. why am i so sore? is it just THAT? the rough ness?

mee too! kinda. Like we didn;t have sex. He fingered me & at me out. It hurted after a while when he got really rough. The thing is, its not when he went IN that hurt. It was just before hand when he wass doing stuff on the outside.
So the hole doesn't hurt at all or nothing wrong with that. Its just the thing in the front (the clit? i think thats what its called... i'm not sure...) is swollen a tad. & at first it REALLY burned that area when I peed. The second day, which is today, it doesnt burn as much or barely at all & some swelling went down. I've considered a yeast infection But I wanna hold off on getting myself in trouble until I know for sure that somethings majorly wrong.
Isn't it a big possibility that the roughness just irritated it? Also, how long will it last?