Hi...
I'm a 16 year olg girl..and for like the past week I have been having to go to the bathroom about 3 or 4 times an hour. And when I do go pee it burns.I haven't slept to well because if I get up once to go to the bathroom I have to keep going.and going and I'd like to know wats wrong with me can someone help??..

I'm a 16 year old girl too and I have the exact same problem except it has only been a few hours, not a week. I have to sleep, though, and it's too hard with this! Could someone please help?

Sounds like a UTI or urinary tract infection. You need medication, most likly a sulpher drug. Call your doctor and make an appointment. You will notice a huge difference within a few hours after beginning the meds, tho depending on what kind he perscribes you, you may pee orange!!

sounds very much like a UTI - you need to go see your doctor for antibiotics

some tips for stopping it in the future:

- always wipe from front to back

- wash after sex

- drink lots of fluids

(if you notice it flaring up again drink lots of water or cranberry juice and you may be able to stop it developing into a full blown UTI where you need antibiotics)

its a very common problem for many women

Sounds like a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). You might be prescribed a Sulfonamide drug such as Bactrim, or they may give you Levaquine. Antibiotics such as these could cause annoying side effects such as a secondary yeast vaginal infection, which will need to be treated with Miconazole (Monistat).

go see your doctor you have a unary tract infection :-(

Yeap you might have a Uti

STD....or UTI

I get this often. Cranberry pills work every time. I take 6 in 1 dose then 2 a couple times a day. Prescriptions are sometimes necessary but there so had for your system. Cranberry pills are 100% effective.