Hi. I feel discomfort after urination. My stomach hurts a bit. I have a frequent urge to urinate, but my urine flow is very weak. What is wrong with me?

Hi. I was feeling discomfort after urination. I didn`t pay much attention. However, when I have experienced a burning sensation while urinating, I went to see my health care provider. I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection. It`s not a big deal. One, or two days of treatment are quite enough to relieve the pain and discomfort. I was prescribed with some antibiotics. My Mom gave me cranberry tea. Cranberry tea is the best for urinary tract infection. The symptoms of urinary tract infection include discomfort and pain during and after urination, a frequent urge to pee and even blood in your urine.

Unfortunately you probably have urinary tract infection. This condition requires confirmation and you need to do urinary analysis so your doctor can write diagnosis and prescribe you antibiotics, usually Bactrim. The symptoms of UTI such as burning sensation and pressure on your bladder are going to stop after two or three days but don’t be fooled by this. You need to finish with the course of antibiotics to avoid the kidney infection.

In the meantime you can increase intake of the fluids especially water and lemonade because this will help you to wash out the bacteria from your organism. Also they say that cranberry juice and cranberry tea is very helpful with urinary tract issues and if you use them after you heal it will help to prevent future problems.