Hi. I feel frequency/urgency to urinate for the past 5 months. I was diagnosed with UTI. I am taking my meds and my doctor told me to drink plenty of water and cranberry tea. However, this problem is really irritating and I would like to know what could be the cause of my problem.

Hi. I have the same problem. I feel the burning sensation every time I pee. My urine is cloudy. Urine is usually free of viruses, fungi and bacteria. When bacteria (usually from the digestive tract) cling to the opening of the urethra, an infection occurs. E. coli is the most common cause of UTI. If bacteria move to the bladder, you will get a bladder infection. It can also infect your kidneys. Certain microorganisms, such as Chlamydia and Mycoplasma, may also cause urinary tract infection, limited to the urethra and reproductive system.