Hi! I’m desperate. Since this morning I go to urinate every 15 minutes. Now, I started to feel burning at the end of urination. Also I noticed pink discharge. I feel really bad. Probably is urinary tract infection but I’m not sure. Please, tell me is it normal to have extreme burning and pink discharge with UTI?

I also think it is UTI. I had the same symptoms when I had it. You sound like you are in real pain. You need to go to doctor as soon as you can. He will prescribe to you some antibiotics. Meanwhile you should drink a lot of water to wash away bacteria. Good luck!

I believe that you have urinary tract infection. Unfortunately  for this condition you will have to visit your doctor first and then he will direct you to the urologist. Your urologist can do the urine analysis to determine if you are suffering from UTI. Anyway this is something you need to check because if you left it untreated it can cause you serious consequences and the symptoms you are experiencing now are nothing what can happen.

You will probably get some antibiotics, such as Bactrim, but you can start to drink cranberry tea or juice. I have heard it is great for urinary tract problems and if you keep on drinking it even when you finish with antibiotics it could help you to prevent future infections. I hope this was helpful.

So the pink vaginal discharge, you think is normal with a uti?