I have recently had more sex than usual and a bout a week and a half ago I began to feel a slight burning sensation when I went to the bathroom. I thought that by drinking some cranberry juice it would go away. For a few days I went to the bathroom without problems. But then the burning returned and worst than ever, in which those few days i had had sex. Whenever I go to the bathroom i pee very little and it burns alot. Even worst i feel the need to go every half hour. What could I have?

It could be UTI, yes it could occur due to too much sex or bacteria being passed from anal to vaginal area.

ive had sex recently like a week ago i didnt really know the guy:\ but anyways when i pee it kinda burns and tickles it feels like its in my bladder and it feels like some one is pouring boiling water inside my vagina.and its rite after i urinate and i feel like i need to put pressure on my clitoris after i pee and when i do it feels better but im also having cramps but it couldnt be that time of the month....do you think i might have any std or uti or watevr im really scared!

you definitely have a uti. when you have sex bacteria gets in and around the vagina and if you do not urinate immediately after sex you are likely to get a urinary tract infection (especially if you have sex multiple times a day) drink cranberry juice or take cranberry pills.

If recently been with my boy friend. We didn't have sex but he did finger me and had his penis ago at my vigina. But since then when I pee it burns down like just inside my vigina. What could it be?

same thing as post after sex i haveing burning got in bath tub water warm and it sooth down a very little it seems to be going away but it still burn a little

UYou have cystitis its nothing serious just a bladder infection, you can get sachets of stuff (that taste vile I should add) over the counter and it should clear up in a few days :) the best thing I found wad the sachets and drink lots of cranberry juice but dont go for a pee until you literally cant hold it in anymore!

Actually if you have sex a lot then its most likely tiny tears from the penis of the guy or from the condoms lube, girls have very acidic vaginas so if you get anything basic like pee or water down there then it will burn.... Drink more water and the pee should hurt leas since it will be less basic..... Its not usually a uti unless you wipe ass to vagina....

I have had sex everyday with my boyfriend for the last 2 weeks and maybe a few days. I have been feeling pain to pee in the last few days. When i start to pee its okay, but at the end i cant finish bcuz it hurts way to much. Also, when we have sex, it hurts when he starts to go in and hurts for about a min or 2. I am not sure as to what this could mean...?