Hello, guys. I am interested in buying a vaccine that can prevent uterine cervical cancer. I think its name is gardasil. I was wondering whether I can buy it online. I would really like to know that. I will appreciate if anyone answers me that. Thanks to all who answer my post.

Hello. You have asked an interesting question. I am afraid I will have to disappoint you. You cannot buy gardasil online. This is not a toy or vitamins. This is very important vaccine. It prevents from genital warts and cervical cancer if they are caused by human papilloma viruses (HPV). You cannot even buy this vaccine in smaller pharmacy. This vaccine should be administrated only by professional personnel. Talk to your gynecologist. He will tell you where you can get it.

I am looking on the "grey" market myself. I am a male and I think it is a national disaster that they are NOT giving this to men the "carrier" of the disease. I would just as well give my self three IM injections and take the risks. From what I have seen this is just as effective for men.

According to the Center for Disease Control, by the age of 50 more than 80% of American women will have contracted at least one of the strains of HPV. HPV is highly communicable.

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE CARRIERS.

To eradicate the particular strains men would eventually need to be vaccinated. Studies are now being conducted to determine the affectivness of vaccinating boys with the current vaccine.

The cost of the vaccine without insurance is $120/dose, $360 for the three required doses, plus the cost of the Doctor visits.