i was diagionsed with genital warts HPV.. i was rapped n contracted ths mess... okay i was told by MY DOCTOR THAT I COULD BE CURED FRM IT.. BUT WHEN I READ ON THE NET IT SAYS NO CURE SO CAN SUMONE TELL ME THE TRUTH I HAVENT HAD BUT ONE OUT BREAK OF WARTS WEN I WAS DIANOISED TWO YEARS AGO BUT HPV IS STILL PRESENT ON MY PAP SMEAR..

Hi! You are not going to die. I'm not a specialist but this is what I've found. Sometimes, if left untreated, genital warts may grow bigger and multiply. Often, they go away on their own without treatment, but this doesn't mean people can ignore genital warts. They can spread to other people. And some types of HPV are especially worrisome for girls because they can cause problems with the cervix that may lead to cervical cancer. treatments can reduce the number of warts, or help them go away faster. When the warts disappear, the HPV virus is still there, though it may not spread as easily. You should continue to visit your doctor regularly to keep your warts under control. I hope this helps.

I dnt have any warts on me i took sum apple cider vinger tablets and they went away no recurrance since initial outbreak.. wat i wanna kno am i going to have hpv for life.. does the virus ever go away?? i kno the treatments for warts are there... i dnt need those .. i wanna kno will i ever be a healthy woman again.. im afraid to have sex sum nasty man took advantage of me n screwd my life up...

Unfortunately, there is no treatment for the virus itself, but there are treatments for the diseases that HPV can cause. There are ways to prevent the possible health effects of HPV, including the two most common problems: genital warts and cervical cancer. Genital HPV does not cause health problems for most people. It’s important to know about the link between HPV and cervical cancer and about the steps you can take to prevent this disease. Getting 3 doses of an HPV vaccine and getting regular screening can prevent cervical cancer. One HPV vaccine brand (Gardasil) can also prevent most genital warts.