Hello, there. I am very interested in getting gardasil. I am 19 years old and I have a close relative that has been diagnosed with cervical cancer. I wonder whether insurance can caver the price of gardasil. I hear it is about $100. What do you think? Thanks in advance, guys. Bye!

Karlee, You have a great idea. The Gardisal vaccine doesn't 100% protect you from HPV but it helps.
You will get 3 doses, usually 2 or 3 months apart.
My daughter is 19 and she is finished with her series of vaccines.
Just so your not calling all over the place, check with your OB. Just give the billing Dept. a call at his or her office and ask the clerk, she will be able to tell you.
If your particular Ins. doesn't cover this, eeeek..your on your own. It is very expensive. By the time your all said and done, your looking at 3 or 4 hundred dollars, depending on what your Doc charges.

Call the phone number on your insurance card. They will be able to tell you if your insurance plan pays for it.
I would think it would be considered an immunization. Unfortunately other immunizations with most insurance companies only cover if under a certain age (a minor).
I hope this is covered. I think it is a wise decision to have it!

Hello. It depends on several factors. First, it is the most important which type of insurance you have. The other important thing is which insurance company you are insured at. Some insurance companies offer 100% insurance. It means you don’t have to pain anything. I suggest you to think well before making a decision which insurance company you will pick up. I hope this helps. You can contact a legal department in your nearest hospital. Perhaps, they can help you.