My boyfriend and I was playing around. We didn't have sex. I gave him a blowjob but he didn't cum but I tasted some pre-cum (didn't dare to swallow it though). He then put his finger in my mouth and then my vagina...I got kinda worried cause' I heard you can get pregnant just from pre-cum.

I was told that cum dies like so many seconds after it hits the air. So i think you are ok

I hope so...cause' my period's still not here yet...it's 2 days late

Cum doesn't die! Most of 'cum' is fluid which contains sperm. The sperm are alive, not the fluid. Often semen is examined under a microscope - the sperm are still very much alive.
You can get pregnant from pre-cum, but it is not likely from the activity as you describe it. However, you can only get pregnant at a fertile time anyway.

It's has been about 1 week plus since we did that and I've been having frequent cramps since 4 or 5 days ago but no period...I got a feeling like something is trying to flow out but there's nothing just very little of sticky pale yellow vaginal discharge...

If your vaginal discharge is yellow, it might be a sign of infection (perhaps STI). I suggest you see a medical practitioner.