Almost two weeks ago, I was fooling around with my boyfriend and we didn't have sex or anything. Our genitals were rubbing against each other and he tossed me on top of him a few time (so i was sitting on his genitals) but we had our clothes on. I was really wet though. And he had precummed on his pants a bit. Later on during the day, I wore his basketball shorts (the one he precummed on, but i didnt know) and i felt something wet, but I assumed it was nothing. The wetness was near the upper portion on my thigh, not necessarily touching my vaginal area. I'm scared somewhere in between the fooling around, precum could have gotten me pregnant? (I was wearing clothing the whole time.)

It's been two weeks and I've been feeling nauseous and sick. I've been having clear discharge frequently, and my back has been constantly aching.

Is there anyway I could have gotten pregnant? Or is my period going to be coming soon? (my period schedule is really messy.. the latest i usually get my period is 31 days later. it's day 20 right now since my last period ended) Am I just being paranoid? What should I do?

(Please don't be rude. I obviously don't know the answer.. that's why I'm asking)

I honestly think you screwed up - prepare for pregnancy

Why do you think I screwed up? GreenEyez13

Because pre cum CAN get you pregnat... Indeed it most definitely can search it up on the internet.. At the same time it could have been sweat.... My opinion is that youre not pregnat because you were wearing clothes the whole time and since it wasnt necessarily in your vaginal area and sperm drips down it couldnt possible get inside your vagina... unless the basketball shorts were tight and make the sperm go horizontal.... Also when your pregnat you miss your period... Have you missed your period? And what do you mean by "clear discharge"?

Look Right now your best friend is time! Just wait 10 days and if your period doesnt come get a pregnacy test! You know i highly doubt that youre pregnat... Well technically pre cum cant get you pregnat because it doesnt contain sperm but you never know... Feelz me? Your bestfriend is time GUEST111

No chance at all. His semen has to enter your vagina directly, as sperm dies when it hits air.