So a few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around. We did not have intercourse, and there was no penetration. But we pulled our pants to our knees and he hardly touched himself but while he was adjusting himself, I'm scared he might have gotten pre-cum on his fingers before he fingered me. Shortly after he'd adjust himself, he fingered me. (By adjust, I mean move his underwear around and stuff.) He took his penis out of his underwear. Not sure why, bbut he always does that.There was NO genital contact.He didn't full out play with himself or anything like that, but I'm just scared maybe he accidentally touched himself, maybe got a little pre-cum on his fingers/hands, and fingered me. Could I be pregnant from any of the pre-cum? I'm pretty sure he urinated earlier that day. And he didn't actually ejaculate until we both had our pants on and I reached down and he "finished" in my hand. So, no ejaculate got "down there" on me, I know that 100% for a fact.I'm actually scared because my period is late but only by a few days. I have been stressed lately as well, but I'm having mild cramps.

Don't stress hon, Pre-ejeculate does not normally have sperm in it. The only time it carries traces of sperm is if your partner has ejaculated previously and did not urinate before returning to sex (urine would clean out any left over sperm in his penis and therefore his pre-ejaculate wouldn't be able to pick up any trace amounts of sperm)

I'm also worried regarding this situation (of my girl getting pregnant). I wasn't very aware of the pre-cum too and fingered her inside. I hope you can tell me more of the details in case what happens to you. Let's share some infos regarding this since we're on the same boat and I'm really quite freaking out. Please respond to this post. Thanks!

I hope you're right ! Because my boyfriend and I had sex today and im all searching up on pre cuming stuff because im scared .

As strange as this may sound I'm 15 and I usely have my period on 5 or 6th of each month I don't know if me having to be a teenager has to do with anything but I have back cramps and my stomach hurts often and there is like a discharge but sadly my mom and dad and my whole family would kill me if they found out I did something but I just need some advice because I have been going though alot of stress lately to behonest and I don't know what to do and if there is anything that can stop or cause an abortion with me going to a doctor or telling any of my family members about it would be great to tell me

repent and stop sin

PRE CUM CAN GET YOU PREGNANT. PRE-CUM CONTAINS SPERM 99.9% OF THE TIME.

Okay as for your question.. No genetal contact, no pregnancy.

I'm just wondering, what happened to u? Im experiencing kind of the same thing(plus the parents and family stuff). so can u give me some advices?