Well. . . .I was at a party a few days ago and we were playing truth or dare. I'm 15, and my friend dared me to touch my bf's penis, (Note i've never done tht before or anything) so i grab it with my right hand for maybe 4 seconds.

So afterwards I have to pee so i go into the bathroom and my vagina kinda itches so i scratch it with the RIGHT hand. (I maybe went a few centameters in not really IN but just enough to cover the white crest on my pinky-finger's nail.) So i remember I touched his penis with that hand and I was getting really freaked out because you know how teenager boys masterbate in their free time so I was worried that maybe before I touched it he masterbated and some was leftover on his penis and some got on my hand and when I scratched down-there with my pinky that the leftover *** got into me.

I didn't feel anything wet but I can't really remember too well because it was a long night and we were all up 'till like 4:30 and slept ALL day the next day because we were that tired.

So i'm really scared. (idk if its my anxiety / OCD / paranoia acting up)  but I'm mad worried because I don't write down my periods and I don't think I've had it for a few weeks (my perspection on time is really bad)

Also I was getting changed on my friends bed (he wasn;t there) and I didn't have panties on (and once again you know how boys are, they masterbate in their beds sometimes) so I'm worried that maybe when I sat naked on my bed with my exposed vagina touching the bed that he might have came there sometime and that it might have gotten into me or on the hairs and when I wiped to pee later tht night i might have pushed it farther in. (Once again I dont think the shets were wet at all but Im not sure I was too tired the next morning to remember small details)

Also that night I slept in the same bed with him (we both had our clothes on, and I had on Yoga pants and pajama pants) and we were sitting cuddling (like we has behind me and kinda spooning I guess) The only reason who I would be concerned because I learned in heath guys ejaculate in their sleep and he was pressed close against me while we were cuddling / sleeping and I'm thinking that he ejaculated in his sleep and it went through my pants and into my vagina that way. AND I woke up with a white stain on my long sleeve pajama shirt (It looked like mashed potatoes and was dry) and idk if it was *** or food cuz I wear that top alot.

And, I sleep on my side with my hands in between my upper thighs near my panties (idk why its just compfy for me) so maybe idk but if I had dry / wet *** on my hands / fingers and slept like tht COULD I get pregnant??

Also: 've been having alot of discharge lately (I usually have a large amount daily tho) But idk if thats a sign that my period is coming soon or what. . . Cuz the morning after we spooned in bed / touched his penis I woke up with some "discharge" in my panties and i wasn't sure if that was discharge or that if he came in my panties while I was sleeping . . . Idk im just REALLY stressed.

Quick Note: NO penatration took place. Not while i was awake, and if I was sleeping and he tried . . I would feel it right?? I don't think he'd do that to me, but I would feel it right?? I asked him if he did and he said he didn't, and idk if he's lying or just doesnt rememeber or if he's teeling the truth.

AND i didnt wake up feeling sore down there (I've heard u kinda feel sore after penatration)So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me I'm stressing out SOOOO much that I almost threw up and I started crying once. . . .TT^TT2 hours ago -                              1 week left to answer.Additional DetailsAlso yeah the only "penatration" that took place was the tip of my pinky that got in my vagina while i was stratching it. (And im worried *** may have gotten on it from me grabing his thing for those few seconds) :c

and i read that sperm can live outside the penis for hours / days so if there was some dried / a very little, un-detectable amount on my pinkie then could it be alive???sorry i keep adding details but I'm feeling sick to my stomach just thinking about it

and i heard a story about this girl who had a bf who masterbated and then fingered her right afterwards and she got pregnant by the *** coated fingers . . .so thats kinda bugging me too

And The reason i'm thinking this is because i think that sperm was living on the outside of his penis (like 3 or so inches from the tip) and when i grabbed it some from the outside got on my pinkie, which went inside me.

Once sperm hits air it dies. Dont worry you are defiantly  NOT pregnant. Just take some deep breathes everything is okay! You are fine! You can only get pregnant if he puts his penis in your vagina and ejaculates :)

Sperm can live in open air until the semen dries out killing the sperm. So for example if you touch a wet spot of semen then touch yourself you could get pregnant by transferring the sperm from the semen spot to your vagina. I doubt you got pregnant from holding his penis at the party because you said it was dry and no pre-cum. Pre-cum does contain active sperm in most men and you can get pregnant from pre-cum. HIS PENIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE INSIDE OF YOU TO GET PREGNANT!!!!!! In order to get pregnant he would have to get sperm inside of you by putting his penis inside of you, transferring sperm by using fingers or rubbing penis on outside of vagina, or by ejaculating or dripping pre-cum on your thigh or above vagina and it dripping in your vagina. The white discharge your having is your personal vagina lubrication. You will notice more of it being produced around the time of ovulation which falls between your periods. Also you will produce more lubrication when you get turned on and excited and its not uncommon for girls your age to start having sexual/wet dreams which you may not remember in the morning. IF your a virgin you would of woke up the moment he tried to penetrate you while sleeping. Breaking a hymen can be rather painful and if you were sleeping you would of felt him undressing you etc. IF your confused about anything or have any more questions please feel free to ask me and I will help you out the best I can. Please dont listen to the advice above because it is wrong. The only accurate thing is you are probably not pregnant but the rest of the sentence is not correct. Always protect yourself in any sexual encounters. IF your going to have any kind of sexual encounter he needs to wear a condom from the start so you dont get pre cum or ejaculation on or in you. Good Luck and I hope this helped

I had sex in the morning around 9am, using protection. Then later on around 2pm we did it again without protection, but he did not finish. Do I have chances of getting pregnant, because he didn't clean himself and had sperm left on his penis? Please respond!

Anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy. There would of been a higher amount of sperm in his pre-cum the second time around and you can get pregnant from pre-cum. If it has been less than 72 hours since the sexual experience you can take a morning after pill to help prevent pregnancy. Your chances of becoming pregnant increase if your going to be ovulating or just ovulated.

Once semen hit the air the sperm dies. it can live IN you for 5-7 days. but no a wet spot of cum wont get you pregnant if its been touched by air. lmao thats funny that people really dont know.

Semen doesn't die when it hits the air only sperm does. Semen is just a fluid to help protect the sperm. So any sperm inside the semen fluid will survive until it dries out killing the sperm. A wet spot could get you pregnant if there is a clump of semen to protect the sperm for it to get transferred.

You were almost right about your answer but need to do a little more research before improperly answering a question.....

Hi this is khan.first of all u should make an oppoimnt wid doctor.after doctor report u have to go wid police if u know that this is suitable for u in ur future.but never forgive these bustered like that. Girls have one thing in her whole life and that is her virginity.her respect in socity.and also tell to ur mom.our well wishes wid u forever.take care

hey... I really want to tlk 2u personally.... cn u help me... plz respond...

Omg thank you I touched my ex And he cam On my hand and then I went hOme and masterbated I forgot I did it with the same hand Icried Ive been worried thanks you So much now im not worried