Hi, I'm 17 years old. I live in Pennsylvania. I been with my b/f for almost a month now. Before we had sex he had "pre-cum". Now can I get pregnant off of pre-cum? I really hope I'm not because I cannot have a child right now. My 19 year old sister is pregnant and he's mad and the last thing he needs to be mad about his 2nd daughter pregnant. Do you know any warning signs, just to look out for? If I am pregnant I was going to have an abortion so my parents wouldn't know if I was pregnant. Please help me. I need all the help possible!

hello. yes you can get pregnant off of pre cum, if it gets into your vaginal opening then theres a chance of getting pregnant. but know this, you cant always get pregnant from pre cum. its a lower chance then if it were sperm. some signs of being pregnant are missed periods, soreness in the breasts, lower back pain, nausea, vomiting, tiredness, tenderness to your lower stomach, more sensitive to smells. those are the ones i know of so far. but best way to know is to take a home pregnancy test. wish you the best luck!

If you are decided that you are now not ready to have the baby, than you have to take all the precautions, but of course, there is no point in going overboard. Using condoms would ease your mind a tone, you know that. Birth control - pills or injections, also.
As far as precum is concerned, you have one good post about it here.
And as far as detecting pregnancy is concerned, the best thing is to take a home pregnancy test, with first morning urine, if you notice your period is late - that is the most obvious, major sign that you might be pregnant.