My situation is a little different than the rest.

My boyfriend and I had unprotected anal sex. 

He took a piss before we did anything so any remaining sperm in his precum would flush out. Still, studies aren't conclusive if there is any sperm in precum to begin with. 

A couple times his penis slipped out and almost pushed into my vagina, but it didn't go in all the way; it only sort of touched the entrance. He didn't cum inside me either; he pulled out instead, so that takes care of the possibility of cum dripping into my vagina.

My main concern is the precum-- could there have still been sperm in it, and could slightly touching the entrance of my vagina with his penis get me pregnant?

We had anal sex a couple days before my period, and it should be coming in a few days, but I'm really afraid as to whether or not I could get pregnant from all of this. Today I had a little yellowish discharge-- does this indicate that I'm still going to have my period?

I know having unprotected sex, even if it was anal, is not a smart decision, but any help is greatly appreciated.

FROM WHAT I KNOW AND READ THEIR IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF SPERM IN THE PRE CUM. THEIR IS A SMALL CHANCE THAT HE COULD GET YOU PREGNANT IF SOME OF THE PRE CUM GOT ON YOUR VAGINA. I BELIVE THE SPERM STAYS ALIVE FOR AN HOUR OUTSIDE THE BODY, SO SINCE HIS PENIS TOUCH YOUR VAGINA IT IS POSSIBLE TO STILL GET PREGNANT.

Alright this is the same person that asked the question; I got my period today and the only reason that I think I didn't get pregnant was because we had sex so close to my period. I think there was no egg left for the sperm to reach and so it all just got flushed out. I don't think I'll ever find out if precum can make you pregnant, and I don't think I'll ever want to, either. I'll take this as a lesson to be way more careful about these kinds of things.

I had the same thing happen but I started my period like the day after. Idk if I should be worried or not.