Yesterday, my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex several times. We only did it for about two minutes, maybe five minutes max. Yes, I now understand that pre-*** can get a girl pregnant ONLY IF I didn't urinate after previous ejaculation due to masturbation or any other kind. Before we had unprotected sex, she performed oral sex on me, to which I did ejaculate in her mouth, but after that, I went to my washroom to wash my penis off with water. Does that help remove any remaining sperm left in my penis? Also, I did not insert my penis in immediately after I washed my penis off with water, but I think we waited around 15 minutes or so before I did. Also, I have a few other questions that I would appreciate if a few knowledgeable people could answer. What are the chances of her getting pregnant if I DID have pre-*** in her vagina? (I don't actually know if I had pre-*** in her, but before I put my penis in, I made sure that there was no pre-***)What is birth control and how does it work? Does she take it before or after sex? Or does it make no difference?

"Yesterday, my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex several times." Any time you have sex there is a risk of pregnancy

"We only did it for about two minutes, maybe five minutes max." Semen transfer needs very little time. Insertion is all that is needed sometimes.

"Yes, I now understand that pre-*** can get a girl pregnant ONLY IF I didn't urinate after previous ejaculation" Not necessarily so. Pre-cum can contain sperm (for some men) apart from residual from previous ejaculation.

"she performed oral sex on me, to which I did ejaculate in her mouth" So there would probably have been residual semen in your urethra.

"I went to my washroom to wash my penis off with water. Does that help remove any remaining sperm left in my penis?" Will not remove what was inside.

"I did not insert my penis in immediately ... I think we waited around 15 minutes or so" Sperm stay alive for a long time inside the body.

"What are the chances of her getting pregnant if I DID have pre-*** in her vagina?" In the circumstances, quite high.

"I don't actually know if I had pre-*** in her, but before I put my penis in, I made sure that there was no pre-***" You probably wouldn't know.

"What is birth control and how does it work?" There are different types of birth control that either prevent ovulation, fertilisation, or implantation (or all three).

"Does she take it before or after sex?" Before sex. Except for emergency contraception.

"Or does it make no difference?" It certainly does!

Thanks! But I need more opinions because based on my internet research, there are different opinions stating yes and no, and that the chances are relatively low.

So why do you need even more opinions? There are only two options. Either she gets pregnant or she doesn't. If the chance is low, it is still a chance! Don't play the statistics game to salve your conscience or to pressurise your girlfriend.

Well, I've been trying to research a lot lately. There are mixed answers for each, and based on my research, sources have said that regardless of last ejaculation, there IS still a chance of pregnancy, although the chances are really low. Is this true? How come there are no estimated statistics on how high of a chance is pregnancy from precum with last ejaculation?

"based on my research, sources have said that regardless of last ejaculation, there IS still a chance of pregnancy, although the chances are really low. Is this true?" Yes and no. Yes, there is a chance; no, the chances are not low.

A relatively recent UK study (2011) found that a third of men produced sperm before ejaculating. This is apparently the first study to show that pre-ejaculatory fluid could be fertile. In 13 out of 17 cases, all of the sperm were mobile and lively. Planned Parenthood also reckoned that 4% women whose partners withdraw successfully before ejaculation will become pregnant. The chances of pregnancy are not low if there are 1000 sperm present. http://www.highstreetmail.com/news/item/4066-the-surprising-way-you-could-get-her-pregnant

"How come there are no estimated statistics on how high of a chance is pregnancy from precum with last ejaculation?" I don't know, except that it is only relatively recently that the UK study was published. However, I would have thought that "pregnancy from precum with last ejaculation" was quite obvious.

Oh, I see. But isn't every guy different? I mean, when I was penetrating her, I wasn't feeling "the mood" because, I guess it was too tight for me to feel anything? So in other words, I wasn't as turned on, and normally my pre-ejaculation fluid is very little, and sometimes it doesn't show up at all. It also states that 4 out of every 100 women become pregnant through pre-ejaculation, but doesn't that also depend on whether the male was unable to control his orgasm very well and let a few spurts out? as for me, I am positive that I did not orgasm in her, or wasn't even close to.

"But isn't every guy different?" To a degree, yes.

"when I was penetrating her, I wasn't feeling "the mood" because, I guess it was too tight for me to feel anything?" What was too tight? Usually the complaint is 'not tight enough'! So you "had unprotected sex several times" and didn't feel anything.

"So ... I wasn't as turned on" But you had an erection!

"as turned on" ... as when?

"normally my pre-ejaculation fluid is very little" But it only takes 1 sperm to fertilise and egg.

"sometimes it doesn't show up at all" But is probably still there. You wouldn't necessarily know.

"It also states that 4 out of every 100 women become pregnant through pre-ejaculation" That is Planned Parenthood's assessment of the withdrawal risk.

"doesn't that also depend on whether the male was unable to control his orgasm very well and let a few spurts out?" While that has an impact, pre-ejaculation is not when you "let a few spurts out". It is not semen, and you probably would not be aware of it oozing out.

"I am positive that I did not orgasm in her, or wasn't even close to" You don't have to be "even close to" to have pre-ejaculatory fluid.

But, every guy is different. Some do not have sperm in their pre-ejaculatory fluid. Some have no pre-ejaculatory fluid. Some do not have sperm in their ejaculations. Some try hard for pregnancy and fail.

She can only get pregnant through sperm entering her vagina. So if you are confident that there was no pre-ejaculatory fluid and no ejaculation, you have no need to worry at all.