my girlfriend and i had sex and during intercourse the condom broke... i pulled out immediately but i don't know if i had pre-cum or not. If i did have pre-cum, could she get pregnant even after i pulled out immediately?

i have the same problem but i ad sex with my girlfirend w/o a condom and i did precum but i wiped it off, when i was ready to ejeculate i took it out immediately and not cum in her. i really do doubt she is pregnant but i (for some reason do think she is). but yo man just pray thats what im doing. 8-|

hey Chrome,

Cowper's fluid does not contain sperm cells. However sperm cells can get picked up in pre-cum from a previous ejaculation. if someone ejaculates and then does not urinate afterwards and sometime later gets excited and produces pre-cum then the pre cum will pick up left over semen still in the urethra and therefor contain sperm cells which could lead to pregnancy .

before this when was the last time you ejaculated? did you urinate afterwards. also did your cleat the outside of your penis off well and are you circumscised? if not you need to clean behind there as well

8)

does it help if your not circumscised?

i have a question . can you get pregnant a week before getting your period ?

Yes. Pre-cum contains sperm in it.

Me and my boyfriend had sex and as soon as the condom broke he pulled out but I am freaking out knowing if I am or not PREGANT ! I dont know what to do:/

I have a tricky question. My boyfriend was rubbing his erection on my bum tonight and then it slipped and either touched my bum hole or vagina. Later he fingered me like once but it hurt so we stopped. If there was precum on his penis and that touched my vagina would his fingered get me pregnant?? I do not think his precum would have sperm in it as he ejaculated last over a week ago and urinated a lot since. Please help!

Yes. I was that 0.001 percent that got pregnant from pre-cum smh. Very like super low chance but hey! Luck chance amd destiny!!

So am5555 you got pregnant from pre cum???

Were you wearing a condom am5555??
If you don't mind me asking?

No. You are past your fertile window a week before your period. The sperm would miss your egg during ovulation.

If you notice the condom broke you can go get the morning after pill.
It will bring your period on early so the sperm won't fertilise the egg.

What if they jack off until all the sperm is done coming out? Does it still have cum in the pre-cum?