Ok,me and my boyfriend are thinking about having sex without a condom,and im kinda worried that i might get pregnant if he pre-cum leaks out of his penis....and if it do..can i get pregnant by his pre-cum???

Hi honey! 1st of all why would you chance becoming pregnant if you don't want to be? If you go ahead without using any condom or birth control, it is just a matter of time for you to become pregnant! Precum CAN contain sperm! It is obviously a LOT less than a regular ejaculation! But the chances are still there! ALL that is needed to become pregnant is 1 sperm!!! And they are determined little fellas!

So really evaulate wether or not you want to have a baby, and if you are prepared for a baby, OR if you are having unprotected sex because your boyfriend doesn't want to wear a condom! If that IS the case, be perfectly blunt and say "A condom or a baby! which one will it be?" And also honey this is YOUR body! It is YOU who will be pregnant, and it will be YOU taking care of that baby for the rest of it's life! So the answer to your question is up to you honey! Good luck and health!

Ok...thanks sooooo much!

Yes, you sure can!

I currently have a problem, me and my GF had sex yesterday and apparantly i pre cum in her, what are the chances of her being pregnant?