EMERGENCY! Me and my boyfriend were messing around and I gave him a blowjob. He didn't cum but he pre-cummed. And I'm pretty sure the precum got into my mouth because I tasted it and obviously my mouth was on his penis. We then made out. And then he licked my vagina. Now my concern is that could the pre-cum have gotten from my mouth to his mouth to my vagina? I've also heard that saliva could kill sperm and that pre-cum doesn't contain sperm and if it does, it's because of an ejaculation earlier. The last time that he cummed before this event was 1 week before and he's urinated plenty since then. I'm not sure if any of these information is accurate and reliable and I'm hoping to get help. My major concern is that could I be pregnant from the pre-cum? I'm only a teenager and super scared so please please please respond!

I hv d same query....!!! Olmost d same condition happnd with me..!!!! Wht happnd to u aftr dat?? Plzzzzz do respond!!!

No!Relax,you are not pregnant. There is no way that his precum contained sperm since as you indicate, he urinated since his last ejaculation.Seconf of all, EVEN if it did have sperm in it there is no way it could survive from his penis, to your mouth to his mouth and into ur vagina. Trust me that is no way to get pregnant ok :)

Were you pregnant?

no you cannot get pregnant from pre cum and as long as he cleans his penis sperm only last for the longest ever recorded 7 days so normal sperm dose not last that long thats only a case of supper sperm

I heard precum can make a girl pregnant and me and my bf are so worried. He said he masturbated 2 days before this happened and of course he peed a lot by then (he even peed before we messed around) and of course he had already taken baths and washed his penis. So here's what happened, we got to the bed and started kissing. we got turned on and we dry humped (me naked and his briefs and boxers on) and then we got naked. I gave him a bjob but he didn't come. It kinda tasted salty. I'm not sure if its urine residue or could be pre come. And then I got on top of him and I used my hand to put his penis inside me but it didn't came in not even the head or the tip of his penis cause after a few seconds (like 3-5 seconds) he stopped me (and of course I stopped) and said that I should put condom to his penis first. We just can't remember what touched my outer p***y if it is the tip, the head or the shaft cause we were just looking at each other. After I put condom to his penis he told me he'll eat my p***y so I lay down and he ate me out. He licked and sucked hard. I think he's very good at this. I got really wet like a mixture of saliva and my wetness. After that I wanted him to fck me and then we tried but now with condom on. Only the head got a little bit inside me and it already hurt and he didn't want to see me getting hurt so he said maybe we can do it next time. So we stopped and we just did a genito-genitalia rub in missionary style. And then he ate my p***y again and we did 69. He changed his condom though. He is kinda scared if it might tear or what. And then he ate my p***y again. And we did the genito-genitalia rub again but this time I'm on top. When he said he is about to come he told me to get off and after I got off he came and I saw the condom getting filled with semen. Then he went to the bathroom right ahead while holding the part of the condom nearest to his body tightly and he took off the condom at the bathroom and he used napkins to wipe off his penis (he said he didn't wiped it thoroughly and he didn't washed his hands). And then he got back and I teased him and touched his penis and he stopped me and told me to wash my hands right ahead and then I washed it water and after a few minutes (like 5-10 minutes) I washed my p***y with water and soap. We didn't touch each others genitals after that. I'm sorry for the long post. I just want it to be as detailed as it can be cause I'm really scared. We are not yet ready to become parents. I heard stories that pre *** can make me a girl pregnant even if their cherry isn't popped yet. I didn't know anything about pre *** before we did that. My boyfriend just told me everything he know this time I'm scared. This happened by the way last April 10. I had my last period March 28, my first day. It means I am fertile on that day April 10. I expect my next period to be on 26 or 28 this month. Please if anyone out there can tell me what are the chances of me getting pregnant? I'm really worried sick.

lmfao, no you are not pregnant but now everyone know exactly how you screwed and what u did

You have a better chance of winning the lottery twice on a row than getting pregnant from precum touching your p***y. If you are worried about becoming pregnant stay away from penises. Become a lesbian, you cannot become pregnant from a girl sucking your p***y or ramming her strap-on into you. .

I have a kind of similar problem. What is the probability of mr getting pregnant after having sex without a condom at first then eventually with a condom. I blew him first and he was oozing with precum, then he rubbed his penis on to my vagina then he tried to insert his penis inside me raw for about 5 pumps then we eventually used a condom. Please help thanks

I have the same problem too

there is sperm in precum

are you pregnant?

we got aroused and i got pre cum then she gave me blowjob and after that i inserted 1/4 of my penis and then remove it, will that cause pregnancy?