I was prescribed with flonase because of seasonal allergies that I suffer from and that last from April to September. Half of year I have problems with my respiratory system and it is very harmful for my complete life organization. Actually, flonase was good at the beginning, but it does not work good enough any more. Can I start with nasonex along with flonase? Can they be mixed?

Nasonex is also corticosteroid like flonase and also is prescription drug. It is very important to take your medication exactly as prescribed and not to increase the dose. Also, you have to be sure to use the preparation properly, blow your nose to clear it, than close one nostril, tilt head forward and insert applicator in the other nostril. Breathe through the nose and breathe out through the mouth. It was a bit complicated for me when started with flonase and the effects were missing because of misusage. And do not mix flonase with nasonex, dont increase the dose of flonase and talk to your doctor about progress of your symptoms.

I use both all the time with no problems. I think flonase works better on me.