I have been prescribed Flonase, I do NOT want to take a steroid, Can anyone tell me of a ALL NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to this allergy medication?

Well, it depends what kind of allergy you have and how much do the allergy symptoms affect your everyday life - if you don't mind the symptoms, you don't have to use anything at all, but since I know how it is to just step outside this time of year and go through a pack of tissues in a minute, with watery eyes and everything, well - I don't mind using the thing that works best. And I really really doubt that "natural alternatives" can help here - the nature itself is causing my spring allergy :-)

Mine are year round. I deal with a stuffy nose all the time. That's it....No sneezing, watery eyes or anything else.
I take claritan D, pretty much year round to just make it so I can breath through my nose. But this new doctor seems to think I need flonase. I do NOT want to take a steroid!!!!!
Again,
Does anyone know of any alternative medicine to Flonase?

Allergy is a condition where immune system releases kinins in order to protect the body from foreign substances/cells. Natural means would be to have a healthy lifestyle : ) in order to boost the immune system. 

runny clear nose and dry cough