Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I would like to find out some information about one nasal spray I'm planning to start using.
For several years I'm suffering from some strange allergy problems. They occur mostly in spring and fall and I don’t know what to do about this. I've been to my doctor and had some allergy tests but doctor couldn’t determine what seams to trigger my allergy attacks.
Like I said, good friend of mine recommended me some Flonase nasal spray for relieving these allergy attacks but I'm a bit skeptic about all this. I don’t know anything about this drug and that’s why- if someone has any experience with this- feel free to write about it.

Hello. I totally understand why you are so skeptic when it’s about start using some new drug. I have used this Flonase nasal spray and it has changed my life. Flonase nasal spray is a remedy for the stuffy, runny, itchy nose that plagues many allergy-sufferers.
Before start using this drug you should know that Flonase is a steroid medication. It works by relieving inflammation within the nasal passages. Many people think that in the moment they spray the drug into theirs noses- the allergy problem will disappear in the same moment. Well, they are wrong. Flonase is not an instant cure. It may take a few days for the medication to start working. Spray once, pull the tip of the bottle away from your nose, and inhale deeply through the treated nostril.