I am 54 years old and I can freely say that I have been living with my allergies for almost three decades. For me, it is a seasonal condition, mostly intensified in the spring period, while it is somewhat sundued during rest of the year. Still, I am using medications, Flonase lately, The problem is, I have started having problems with headaches and I would like to know does Flonase trigger migraine headaches?

I have to admit that flonase really helps me in my time of breathing problems, which is also in spring. I must admit that runny nose could be really annoying matter, even though harmless. I know that this drug is very effective, but it does have its own issues, that mean side effects. And headache is one of those. There are also abdominal problems, fever, flu, congestion, sinus problems…

Flonase triggers my migraines and I don't even use it. I get a migraine when my husband uses it.