Can I treat Psoriasis with Flonase? I bought this medication on all over the counter sale and I have necessity to cure my psoriasis with something. What kind of medication is Flonase? If I decided to use it, how should I do it? How do you use Flonase? Do I really need to see my doctor for this?

Flonase is medium-potency synthetic corticosteroid. It is used topically (on skin) for treating inflammation and itching. As you already know these things, (inflammation and itching) occur in psoriasis. Flonase can be used for treating psoriasis, but I think that you need to ask your health care first. I am not an expert on this, but I did it like told you to, I consulted my doctor before I started with Flonase.

first of all leave any stress due to your skin condition also leave alcohol if you take.
There are different treatment of psoriasis are available, which treatment is best for you it is depend upon your condition.