I suffer from post nasal drip, but it occurs at certain times not all of the time. I mentioned it to my dentist and he mentioned that I have classic symptoms of a mouth breather which helps cause the PND. He didn't seem concerned at all and He said that due to my high palette my nasal airway isn't as large as it should be, and therefore I breathe through my mouth. I'm just curious to see if anyone has either a high palette or post nasal drip?

I am a mouth breather as well, but for a different reason. I have a severely deviated septum. This makes breathing through my nose pretty impossible without some sort of force or effort. I have post nasal drip often, around the change of seasons. I have tried Nasonex with negative results as well as Flonase with negative results. A high palette means you were born with it like that.

YOU ARE LUCKY.I'VE HAD PND FOR FOUR YEARS.AND NOW I HAVE BAD BREATH ALL DAY LONG.I'VE BEEN TO SEVERAL DR.S WITH NO GOOD HELP. I'VE TRIED ALL THE NASAL SPRAYS,IM TAKING ALLERGY SHOTS ,AND I'VE BEEN ON ANTIBIOTICS.