Hi, folks. I work in an office where everyone smokes. Don’t ask me how it is possible. I have read somewhere that a secondhand smoke can cause throat cancer. This has frightened me since I have a neighbor who has died from this and I know how serious it can be. I wonder if this is true. Can you help me?

Hello to you too. You should definitely do something with that office of yours. No one knows what exactly causes throat cancer. However, tobacco is one of the risk factors. Secondhand smoke is also another risk factor. It is much better to prevent cancer than to treat it. I think that everyone knows this. I hope something will be done about your problem. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, guys. Secondhand smoking is bad for many reasons. It can also cause one type of lung cancer. That is why in many countries smoking in closed places is forbidden. You haven’t mention where you work. You should talk to your colleagues and try to explain them. Tell them that this bothers you. However, I know how smokers are intolerant. Good luck with your fight! Bye!

Hello, good people. I would agree with the previous posts. Secondhand smoke is also dangerous. It seems that many people do not know this fact. You should increase your vitamin A intake. It is proved that vitamin A deficit is also a risk for throat cancer. Take grains, fresh vegetables and fruit. I hope you will manage. Please, let me know what you do with your coworkers. Bye!