I am a smoker more than 20 years (have smoker cough…). For the past month my throat has been very dry and sore and nothing seem to help, no syrups, noting. I also have difficulty swallowing. I am very afraid this could be throat cancer… What exactly are thorat cancer symptoms? Do I fall in this group?

Throat cancer can definitely be caused by smoking, so if smoking more than 20 years you first fall into cancer risk group; not only throat cancer, but also many other types (lung! …).
Those symptoms that you have could be symptoms of a throat cancer, but it is also necessary saying that these symptoms are also symptoms that are also common with disease that are far less dangerous than it is throat cancer. So, in order to be sure, yo must see qualified medical professional. And I think you should see a qualified medical professional if you are experiencing throat cancer symptoms (and you are!).
Most common throat cancer symptoms are lump or sore that does not heal, sore throat that doesn’t go away, difficulty swallowing, change in the sound of voice and roughness in the voice.
Symptoms above are most typical, but also the following symptoms may be a sign of throat cancer: trouble breathing, trouble with speaking, pain in ears, swelling in the eyes, headaches, nose bleeding, blocked sinuses, chronic sinus infection, pain in the upper teeth, numbness in the face or even pain that doesn’t go away (also in neck), paralysis of muscles.
I really think you should see a doctor, especially considering the thought you have a long smoking history.
Best wishes!

Quit smoking....i did 15 years ago,and i am still worried about cancer,due to smoke.