Hi! I have a problem. I feel constant pain in my throat for few last days. I think that I maybe allergic to pollen. I’m not sure about it but I don’t want to go to doctor. Can somebody who knows something about pollen allergy tell me is a sore throat a symptom of an pollen allergy?

Hi! Yes, of course. Itchy and sore throat is one of the most common signs of pollen allergy. I’m allergic to pollen and I know how it looks like. But you never know, maybe you have some kind of infection. It’s better for you to go to see a doctor. He will see what is happening with you.

Well,
You have to understand that sore throat can be caused by many things, not just allergy. The pain in the throat is a serious complication and in most cases it is caused by some sort of an infection, bacterial or viral infection. The pollen allergy will also affect your eyes as well and your breathing. Have you noticed if you have any problems with your eyes or with your breathing? You have to get some medication against allergic reactions which will help you in this case. You can get over the counter medication that will be very helpful. I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel

I had a sore throat. Just a mild thing that most smokers would overlook. Sometime smoking makes your throat hurt, no big deal, right? No, it was throat cancer. Good thing I had it checked out almost from the beginning. It took them almost 2 months to diagnose it as squamish cell carcinoma. After months of chemo and radiation,, loosing lots of weight, puking my guts out, thought I was going to die,,, I am NED. NED is No Evidence of Disease. I can't say I am cured,, or cancer-free until after 5 years. GO GET CHECKED,,, NOW!!!!

could be a result of an allergy of pollen.. but I don't know much of that sry!

Ever since I woke up this morning my throat would not stop hurting.sometimes is kinda feels like there's hair in my throat.but there's not.it got worse later today .only thing is when I drink something it stop for like a sec.but then hurts real bad.i also drank hot tea but did not work well.Is it pollen allergies?