Hello, folks. I must admit that I have been a passionate smoker ever since I was a teenager. Nevertheless, I am little afraid by stories about lung cancer and cigarettes. I would like to know if smoking lights cigarettes is actually less harmful. Would this would be true? Thanks in advance.

Hello. Actually, this isn’t the truth. Many studies have been conducted in order to investigate this hypothesis. Studies have shown that the same level of carcinogens was found with people who smoked lights as with people who smoked regular ones. The way one smokes is also very important. Some people smoke more often, others inhale deeper, etc. Instead of thinking about this, I would suggest you to quit smoking. It is a bad and unhealthy habit. It isn’t only dangerous because of lung cancer. It can have an influence in chronic obstructive lung disease, but cardiovascular diseases as well. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

Quit or die, as simple as that.