Hi, folks. I think I haven’t been taking enough vitamin B12 with my food. I cannot explain more details, but I would really like to know what this low intake can cause. Does someone know to answer me this? I would appreciate all your assistance. Thank you in advance. Bye, folks.

Hello, there. Vitamin B12 is one of the vitamins from B group. It can be found in milk, meat and eggs. Bacteria are necessary for final synthesis of this vitamin. Usually, if there is some malfunction in the intestines, this vitamin is not absorbed well. Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cells forming. If there is its lack, then anemia occurs. This anemia is known as pernicious anemia. Why do you think that you don’t take enough of this vitamin? I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

As long as you aren't vegan, your B12 should be fine... and if you are vegan, supplements help, and you don't need much B12 for your body to function; it stores up over time and lasts for a long while. :-)