Hello, guys. Last night I was at the club where you couldn’t breathe from smoke. I am not a smoker and this bothers me. However, during my staying there and after, I began coughing. This has never happened to me before. Is it possible that this is a sign of cigarette smoke allergy? I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. These places with cigarette smoke go on my nerves. This is invading the rights of non-smokers. It is possible that you have cigarette smoke allergy. Coughing is just one of the symptoms. Watery eyes are also often. Nasal congestion and hoarseness is another thing. Many people experience breathing difficulties. I suggest you to avoid these places in the future. I hope this helps. Bye!

it invades nothing. if the establishment allows smoking for smokers, non-smokers need find elsewhere or tolerate it.