I really need help and fast okay me and my girlfriend made love Tuesday jan 3. And then 4 days later she was supposed to have her period but on the day it was supposed to start she started to bleed but it was lighter and it only lasted 3 days. But she hasn't felt sick or anything and we have both been really stressed out lately so could that mess with her period like that. But is there anybody that can tell me what they think if she's pregnant or not.

well... you havn't mentioned if you were using any sort of contraception or if you ejaculated in her / etc. as for the light period, if she took any EC or birth control pills that could mess up the hormonal balance, then an unusualy light/heavy period is common. Also, stress could be another factor. I doubt it was implantation bleeding because 4 days is a lil early.

It's unlikely she's pregnant.

Assuming a 28 day cycle, you had sex on day 24. She would have ovulated between days 11-16. The egg is not viable 48 hours after ovulation or about day 18 in this case.

So, chances are very remote that she's pregnant. She is least fertile just before her period.

Hope it helps.

Thanks so much I really mean that an is there any I could email u about this